DivX Inner Circle
Thanks for taking the time to participate in the DivX Inner Circle. Here, you will be able to make your voice heard, participate in Betas, and express yourself with the rest of the community.
So where do we start? You can...
- Browse the Inner Circle FAQ's
- Join the Forum discussions
- Participate in members-only Missions
- Learn more about DivX products and services
Missions are great because you can contribute to the Inner Circle community, work together with the DivX Team and even nab some free goodies along the way. You can always find the latest Missions right here on the Inner Circle Home page.
If you know anyone who would be a great candidate for the Inner Circle program, please feel free to email their Name, E-mail address and reason why they would be a great member to Steve, one of our administrators: contact Skewbastev
Keep in mind, the Inner Circle program will not run for forever, so check back often for updates and make your voice heard!
Class is in session!
Here you will learn about what we do here at DivX.
If you're already a member of the Inner Circle group, hop on over to the forums to share your questions and comments.
Without further ado...
Learn all about the software tools to play, convert, and create DivX videos.
DivX in your Living Room
See how DivX Connected brings your DivX videos from your PC to your living room TV.
DivX on your phone
Yes, you heard right. DivX videos on the go!
What is the DivX Inner Circle?
The Inner Circle is a pilot program to empower our loyal users to make their voice heard and work closely with the DivX Team. Activities can range from discussions, to Betas, to contests. The ultimate goal is to increase communication between the DivX Team and the community to create better products and services for you.
Can I invite a friend to join?
Of course! If you know anyone who would be a great candidate for the Inner Circle program, please feel free to email their Name, E-mail address and reason why they would be a great member to Steve, one of our administrators: contact Skewbastev
What does it mean to be part of the Inner Circle?
Inner Circle members will represent the community, sharing suggestions and insights on new features, products, and marketing campaigns. Members provide constructive feedback and unbiased perspectives on community and product topics. The Inner Circle's core values are teamwork, respect, and passion.
- Teamwork - working with fellow community members and the DivX Team to come up with creative ideas and solutions. Together we can work to improve the experience of media and nurture a healthy community.
- Respect - every member is different and has their own thoughts and feelings. The Inner Circle is a place to be open and respectful, where uniqueness is a strength that allows us to build a better community.
- Passion - a thirst for knowledge and the desire to help create great products with a thriving community.
What's expected of me as a member?
It is a privilege to represent the larger DivX community. As a member, you are expected to:
- Represent the community in a thoughtful, unbiased way.
- Foster a constructive environment by being respectful to Inner Circle administrators and other members.