Release Notes for Server Release 1.5.0 build 75
- Support for MKV file playback (transcoded on the server).
- Music Albums with proper track info in the metadata are displayed based on track number.
- Integrated Connected PC client with mouse support and much better performance than previous DCMP client.
- There may be a 10 second delay in Connected PC when returning to normal play speed after fast forwarding or rewinding.
- Downgrading from Server 1.5 to a previous version of Connected Server requires that the Server 1.5 be uninstalled first. Plug-ins, Themes and metadata can be retained if you choose to not remove them during uninstall.
- MKV file with double byte characters such as umlauts are now recognized in the 10' UI.
- Fixed issue that caused photos over network to not display.
- Photo Thumbnails reflect the correct orientation of the image.
- When using the virtual keyboard (examples; in Picasa or Hulu Plug-ins) the DELETE button on the remote deletes characters. No need to navigate to ‘Delete’ on the virtual keyboard.
- Fixed Jittery video playback (no need for the DLL patch) which was introduced in Server 1.4
- Fixed issue that caused subfolders to sometimes sort incorrectly.
- Progress bar during WMA playback now displays correctly
- Fixed a number of playback and scanner issues with MKV and non-DivX videos files (such as WMV)
- Fixed conflict with Handbrake video converter
- Fixed crash when scanning files with an invalid date
- An error message is now displayed for video files that contain an unsupported codec.
- Fixed a number of issues with multiple audio track support